11.23.2012

Cyber Shopping!


Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving! 

I am not one to go out to all the stores on Black Friday. Are you?

Red Floral Dishes3_edited-1

I’d much rather sit back in my pj’s and shop with the click of my mouse.
No crowds, no wasting gas, no whiny children. Just a cup of coffee and some fuzzy slipper. 
Okay, I can’t guarantee your kids won’t be whiny.

silver footed bowl copy

What would make shopping online even better? 
Why yes, Baileys in my coffee would make it better.
What else?

tennis racket wimbledon3_edited-2

A SALE!

Skyland Drive is having it’s very first sale.

Just enter the code CYBERSALE at checkout for 15% off!!

glass pitcher_edited-1

It will run from Black Friday through Cyber Monday. 
So you will have all weekend to pick out your special treasures.

blue quilted heart_edited-1

But don’t wait too long. 
You never know when someone else will fall in love with the very same thing you've had your eye on.

yellow floral bowl3_edited-1

Did you know that if you follow Skyland Drive on Facebook you’ll get to see right away when I list a new item? So stop by for a visit on Facebook. I’d love to see you over there.

I’ll occasionally post specials on my facebook page just for all of the lovely folks that like my page. And remember if you add your favorite pages to an interest list, it helps them show up in your news feed.

So go, shop and save!

Use CYBERSALE for 15% off

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I lately came over your blog and have read along. I thought I would leave my first commentary. I don't understand what to state except that I have enjoyed reading. pleasant blog. I will keep travelling to this blog very often.contract experience site

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! It's really fine writting. I'm very happy to see this blog.
    How To Get Girls To Chase you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today. I love hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails