1. I have a horrible memory. I have to write stuff down or things slip my mind. Which is sometimes scary since my father had Alzheimer's. So, if I ever don’t get back to you on something, I’m not ignoring you, just remind me.
2. I went to a Catholic school for 8 years. I wore a uniform every day and I hated it. My fashion sense was stifled at a young age which might be why I can’t seem to put together a decent outfit even after all these years.
3. I was never athletic. I could not do a head stand during PE class and my teacher was dumbfounded that I couldn’t and proclaimed to everyone that I must just have a wobbly neck. I was crushed.
4.When i was young my father saw my Seventeen magazine with Phoebe Cates on the cover and said it looked just like me. Mainly because we both had braces and dark hair and chubby cheeks. Oh, how I wish I could say I looked like her now. She hasn’t aged much. I hope someone remembers her! Michelle’s look alike is Hilary Swank. Lucky girl. Don’t you think everyone has a look alike?
5. I only lived in one house growing up. But after I got married at the young tender age of 18 we ended up moving 10 times. I don’t think we’re done yet. No, wait, I know we’re not done yet.
6. We lived in Germany for 3 years. I cried a lot that first year from being home sick but now I wish we could have lived there longer.
7. I got pregnant with my first son while camping near the border of Germany and Austria. Coincidently, the couple that went camping with us had their baby two days before we did.
8. I am a mad google’er. I research everything before I buy it or if I want to learn something.
9. I over analyze everything. Probably too much but I’m learning to go with the flow more and what happens happens.
10. I’m an excellent driver. But I get very annoyed at people who choose to drive slowly in the left lane. I secretly wish I was driving a bumper car, or a mack truck, and could just push them out of my way.
11. I laugh at inappropriate times. I can't help it. When I'm nervous I just laugh.
(Are you still there? I did warn you they wouldn't be fascinating)
12. I am a visual learner. I have to see what you are doing in order for me to understand.
13. I am a Procrastinator with a capital P. Which is why I’m sitting here typing this up and not cleaning my floors.
14. I love the smell of weird things like wood, dirt, cut grass and paint. But I don’t care for the smell of paper whites which are a flower.
15. I am torn between wanting to live in new places and having our forever home so our one day grandkids will have a place they want to visit.
I thank Tracy and Barb for thinking of me. I’m not going to pass these on but instead if you’d like to state something new about yourself in the comments feel free to do so. I’d love to find out more about you. And you can go here if you want to see a previous post of mine where I mention even more tantalizing tidbits about myself. You could save it for tonight when you're having a hard time falling asleep.
On another note, today would have been my parent’s 60th wedding anniversary. I have them both on my mind today. Especially my mom since this is the first year for her without my father.
Their 50th anniversary party.
Thanks for letting me share. :)