I got an award today! I am amazed I have readers. Suzanne over at Meridian Road sent it to me. She is so sweet and funny. She has a lot of great ideas and has created some great things. You should check out her fabulous laundry room redo and the shutters she made! We also like a lot of the same things. So her laundry basket might just suddenly disappear. I wonder how long of a drive it is from FL to Idaho?
So, here is how it works. I tell you 7 things about myself and then I pass it on to 15 other bloggers. Some that I would have chosen were already picked. So, my list might not be 15.
1. I learned to drive a stick shift on the autobahn in Germany. We lived there for 3 years and I passed the drivers test and hubby didn't. He rented the car and got a stick. I learned very quickly and sweated a lot.
2. I love throwing things away. Bags of trash makes me feel cleansed. But sometimes I get carried away. Like the time I threw out a letter to hubby thanking him for his service in the military and it was signed by Governor Clinton. Later to become President Clinton.
3. I rarely make my bed. Ok all you ocd people, don't hate me. Head between your knees and take a deep breath. It will be okay.
4. I haven't had my hair cut since November because I hate finding new hairdressers when I move. I tried one twice and I wasn't feeling the love. Now I need to find someone new because I'm starting to look like Cousin It.
5. I went on a crazy fun trip to Italy 3 years ago with my family. I don't mean our family of 5, I mean our family of 21. Yup, all 21 of us went to Italy for a family reunion to meet my father's family. My sister and I planned all of our side trips and it was a wonder we all survived.
6. I have moved from Florida to Arkansas to Germany back to Arkansas to New Jersey to Mississippi to Georgia and now back to Florida. Back to where I was born in a zig zaggy kind of way.
7. I love a good laugh. Some people might not get my sense of humor. My favorite movie is probably A Princess Bride and favorite funny show would be Seinfeld. Does that helps define my humor?Bonus: I am a LOST fan. I have watched it from day one and my family knows not to bother me when it's on. I can't believe it's almost over.
I will pass this on to these lovely ladies. Check out their blogs and see what they are up to.
Kirsty @ A Little Bit of Sanity and A Lot of Chaos I stalked this blog long before I blogged myself. Her furniture revamps are remarkable and her posts make me laugh.
Donna @ My Shabby Chateau A great thrifty shopper and repurposer. Love seeing what she has found.
Leslie @ Goodbye House! Hello Home! A fabulous inspirational writer with great humor and some great decorating style. She has a cafe in her basement!
Tracy @ Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures She has so many great garden inspired projects! She keeps my to do list long.
Melanie @ Southern Comfort in a Northern Life A southerner adjusting to living up north. Cooking her way through the Pioneer Woman's cookbook!
Amy @ Design Intervention This is one talented lady with a sewing machine! She is keeping busy while her hubby is deployed.
Linda @ Coastal Charm She celebrates all things thrifty with her Nifty Thrifty Tuesday party and was so nice to ask me to join in.
Melinda @ One Life Many Journeys She's on a mission to redo ugly furniture. You should see her gun cabinet redo. Unrecognizable!
Ginger @ A Cottage on Rosewood I love her style. We both have a love of things old, vintage and chippy.
Sandra @ Sawdust and Paper Scraps One chick that is not afraid of power tools! She has done some terrific projects.
Kolein @ Kitchen Table Productions This girl can make me laugh. She is trying all sorts of new things and moving to a new house might be one of them.