4.30.2011

Guest Blogging Today

Two posts in one day, shocking I know. But I wanted to let you know that I’ll be over at My Repurposed Life today. Gail is having fun at her daughter’s wedding. Have some cake for me Gail, I love wedding cake. You need to come by and see what I’ll be doing with all this stuff.

sawhorse-diptych

I’ll give you a couple of hints. It’s bigger then a bread box. And it’s going in my sewing/guest room.  If you’ve never been to Gail’s blog then now is a great time to see what My Repurposed Life is all about. You will be amazed. It’s my first time guest blogging so come by and say hi!

see ya,

image

10 comments:

  1. Headed there to see you. So glad you got your new lens. Looks like it was a ton of fun for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have me curious. I'm on my way over...

    ReplyDelete
  3. uuummm... I like these kind of games...
    Heading over..
    Cricket

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read your guest post and came over hoping to see more photos! Do you have one with your sewing machine on the desk? I am in desperate need of a new desk/workspace for my sewing machine.


    Best,
    Emily from Nap Time Is My Time

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am coming over to visit your guest blog.
    Thanks for visiting my garden last week. I am so late getting back. A lot going on. I got up at 4 am Friday to watch the wedding. Our Rose Festival was this weekend. I did my duties on Friday. Also found out Friday I had to keep the cast for another week. Slept most of the day today. Hugs, Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Lord, girl! Now you rock at photography AND wood-working!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm heading over there too ...

    Suzy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll have to go check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love the pictures you've taken with your new lens, Anita. I only have one lense at the moment which is 17-55mm f2.8 so it was interesting to see the difference that your 1.8 f-stop makes. I love the photo of the little lizard-thing (don't laugh at me not knowing what it is!!! We don't get them in England!).

    And your BRILLIANT made-over box is lovely! Well done!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH MY GOODNESS Anita it is beautiful!! You did a wonderful job! Love love love it!! You go girl and you did a great job guest posting. :)
    XO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today. I love hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails