12.06.2010

It's Good to Friend Home Depot

Thanks Gail of My Repurposed Life for giving me a heads up about "liking" Home Depot on facebook. I was so jealous of Gail getting this great deal on all of these paint samples from Martha Stewart for only $4 a couple of weeks ago. I'm sort of addicted to those little pots of paint. Fourteen of her wonderful new colors. Martha really does know her paint colors. 

100_8893

Anyway, I was on facebook this morning and saw that another offer was coming up. Not knowing what it would be you just sort of have to hang around to get it. They give you a hint and then later it will pop up.  So, finally it comes up and its for this grill set for $5. No shipping, just tax. I was happy but not really thrilled. I'll be honest, I was wanting some paint or a power tool.

Grill Craft Black 4 Pc. Durable Stainless Steel Grill BBQ Tool Set 14643

But people were talking about all the great stuff they had bought in the past. Like a set of 4 patio chairs for $10! So, I hung around a little longer while I washed some sheets. Kept hitting refresh on my browser and low and behold the paint comes up again! 


Yup, I snagged me some Martha paint. I'm happy now. It doesn't take much to make me happy. Still waiting on some power tools. A paint sprayer perhaps. There should be another exclusive up today. Love shopping in my pj's.

I highly recommend being their friend and seeing what deals you can snag. No, I'm not being paid by Home Depot for saying this. Though wouldn't that be nice :)  Are you out there listening Home Depot?

see ya later,

24 comments:

  1. 4 chairs for ten bucks?! I'm gonna Like 'em right now!! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are YOU kidding me?????????? This is REAL???????

    see ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I JUST GOT THEM TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    We are forever friends for sure NOW! Love you!!!!

    ~K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anita! There's a power tool on there RIGHT THIS VERY MINUTE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well good for you for friending them and even better for you for sticking around to get the paint deal! Great deal. Happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay! I'm so glad you got the paint. I almost bought another set. ;)
    and... it took all I had NOT to buy the bbq set. I don't need them, but I thought that was a great deal!
    ohhh, and I never left a comment on your adorable snowman! soooooooooo cute!
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. I friended Home Depot because of those little paint pots, too. Now I know the secret, stalk them! Thanks Anita, I'll let you know when I score some :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Anita. I am so going to do this right now. Also, too, you could use this as a good deed. It does qualify since you're doing something nice for the rest of us. I know you already started with your good deeds, so just add this one to the list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! When over there and got 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so jealous! I want some paint! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the tip, Anita! I wonder how long "the blue store" will stand for this without trying to compete...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, this is good to know. I think that I will "like" Home Depot too. Thanks Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Um, very cool!!! Going to go check this out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shoot - no FB at work..... Do they have deals in the evening hours?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous, You aren't missing out today. I think they are taking a break. Check back tomorrow. They had a bit of a glitch yesterday so I think they're working on that. Not sure how late in the day they do them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hmm. Maybe I shouldn't have deactivated my facebook account.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Headed to facebook next. Tks for the tip!

    Regarding your comment on my ornament storage... yep, I purchased the storage bins that have these cardboard cubbies inside. Tks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi I just got my Martha Stewart paints in the mail today. Can't wait to use them. I found out on repurposed life as well.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love when I find good deals like that:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ha! You are such a goof:) I love it! You would make a great spokeswoman for Home Depot! They should be listening.

    I have 2 bedrooms, yet to paint. I'll have to check out those samples. I'm not on fb but maybe I should be.

    Take care!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow..that is pretty cool...and who doesn't like a great deal right?
    home depot should be listening...cause you rocked this post for them...and did a fabulous job, I might add....your happy excitement came through in every word!

    so....whatta' ya gonna do with the Martha paints? anything lined up....?
    that lady is good at what she does, three cheers for Martha Stewart!

    ciao bella
    Creative Carmelina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today. I love hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails