12.12.2010

Thank You Grace!

I got a surprise in the mail the other day. I won this wonderful magazine a few weeks ago from Grace over at Sense and Simplicity. I had forgotten all about it. What a treat to receive it instead of all the junk mail that usually clutters my box.



I'll be spending the evening browsing through all of these beautiful pages.  Thanks so much Grace. I am such a magazineaholic and I just love it. If you haven't been over to Grace's blog you should stop by and visit. Lots of wonderful inspiration over there. Lots of beautiful photographs too.

She is planning a trip with her friend Kim to go to Bangladesh this summer. They are both Speech-Language Pathologists and are going over there to teach in a Speech Therapy program.  She is selling some of her wonderful photographs to help raise money for their trip. She has a button on her sidebar that shows all of her wonderful pictures. I'll have it on my sidebar as well. I hope you will take a few minutes and check it all out.

I will leave you with some wonderful shots of my new magazine.




Look at that tree!

see ya later,

15 comments:

  1. Oh what a great magazine. I know you will enjoy it for days. So fun to win a present. Congratulations. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a beautiful magazine. I love the first photo with the big armoire in the background with the wreaths and that wonderful big table. I'd love to have that room! Enjoy your magazine and what a treat to win that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I see white in home decor I just WANT IT ALL!!! Can't quite figure out if it's practical but it sure is purdy!!!!

    Looks like a sweet magazine!!

    xo
    ~Kolein

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Have fun looking at all those amazing inspirations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anita-

    Lucky you! I love that magazine and House and Home also. They are hard to find in the states. They only sell them in my area at Barnes and Noble - no supermarket checkout reading of these two for me. I keep saying I am going to subscribe. I hope you found lots of beautiful inspiration.
    My best- Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great magazine. You could publish your own with the great things you make and decorate with. I'd subscribe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks fab, I'll have to look for that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky you! That looks like a great magazine. I'm just like you, a I have a magazine addiction. I'll be sure to look for that at the book store.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Even in the digital age, I too am addicted to magazines. But I rarely buy them.

    Hence, the love of blogs...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love magazines too! Style at Home is one of my favourites my, subscription just ran out and now I'll have to renew it!
    Kim:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh..that looks like a fabulous magazine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Anita~ looks like a beautiful magazine! I would have fun for hours pouring through it! I love magazines too...so much inspiration! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today. I love hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails