8.09.2011

Guesting over at Sense and Simplicity






I'm just getting back from Atlanta and I'm heading to Canada!



I'll be over at Sense and Simplicity while Grace is in Bangladesh! 

You might have seen her button over there on my sidebar. 
She is in Bangladesh with her friend Kim teaching in a Speech Therapy program.


They are both Speech-Language Pathologists and are offering their collective wealth of expertise to help train some of the first Speech Therapists in Bangladesh and to supervise student placements.

I think that is so great! 
I hope you'll come by and say HI.


I'll have the giveaway up soon.
Just need to get rid of all this jet lag ;)

see ya,

5 comments:

  1. Hopped over and enjoyed your favourites! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful experience that will be for her...and it is such a kind thing to do.
    Can't wait to hear all about your travels! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's 'A Lovely Blog' award for you to pick up on my other blog 'Scrapbook' http://scrapbook-melissah.blogspot.com. The details of the award are on the post. Thanks for being such a great inspiration in setting up my new 'Coastal Style' blog.
    x
    Melissah (Coastal Style)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your post~it was fun to see all your favorites in one place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Anita..what a good post you did over on Grace's blog...did you go to Eastern or Western Canada? hope us Canadians treated you well! Xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today. I love hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails