10.27.2011

Guest Posting at Meridian Road.

I’m over at Suzanne’s place today.
Suzanne has the best sense of humor. We would get along so well. 
I hope that one day we can get together for shop shopping and some laughs.

So come by Meridian Road and see what I’m up to.

I have a little how-to on some glowing decorations for Halloween or any holiday.


halloween candles2 copy

Then be sure to come back later, I’ll be showing off my finished china hutch soon.

I want to thank everyone for all of your help with my little knob problem.
I got it worked out. You guys are the best!


image

2 comments:

  1. I love your halloween candles/decorations especially the BOO one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your guest post! One of my favorites at Suzanne's so far :)

    ~Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today. I love hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails