5.16.2011

Project Reveal and Winners



Thanks so much to all of you who took the time to come by and celebrate with me, Suzanne and Maureen. It’s been a lot of fun this past year. I look forward to another year and getting to know more of you.

Well there is no beating around the bush since you can see the picture. Yes I did C. I tell you what, some of you should be PI’s. You have some great detective skills. There were 15 correct guesses. That’s almost half of you. Some recognized the bead board. Some the ribbon. Well done ladies, well done.

shelf 2

Here is what it looked like before. Plain and beat up. I added the bead board. Drilled a hole for the dowel and slipped on some spools of thread on the ends. It will be going in the sewing room. I will show that to you another day. Let’s get to it.

shelf before

So out of the 15 correct guesses my winner is:

blogiversary winner
And the 13th person that guessed correctly is:

Congrats Yanet!

For the grand prize of the Home Depot gift card this is what we did.
Maureen was A with 38 comments, Suzanne B with 33 comments and I was C with 33 comments. So we added them up in that order. And the random winner for this group is:

grand prize winner

And the 79th person is:

Congrats to Stacey!

Did you guess Suzanne's and Maureen's projects correctly? Go over there and see who won. Yanet and Stacey, please send me an email with your info so I can get your prizes to you.

Hope everyone has a great week. :)

see ya,

image

20 comments:

  1. Great job!! I love it!! The addition of the bead board was the perfect touch! I have a similar piece in my stash of stuff....I now have a new project :)
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice :) love projects like that

    congrats to the winners

    best
    polka

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a terrific project(and practical too!), makes me wish I had this shelf back that I sold years ago...guess I'll just have to find another!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome project...love the beadboard!!! Congrats to the winners.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I'm so excited!!! I'm in my office (aka the master bathroom) and I squealed. Out loud! So SKB #2 just came and asked, "you ok, mom?". As you can see I'm still not locking the door. But whatever... I'm getting a grain sack!!!!! Thank you, thank you! So glad I played detective.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anita, You are so creative and I love the final result! Congrats to all the winners.
    xo,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really a wonderful project, and I even attributed it to you (I was wrong on the other two ;-) ). Congratulations to the winners and thanks for organizing this fun giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just knew it!
    Congrats to the winners! Have fun shopping ladies! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. YEAH! I love it, it so cute!
    Congrats Yanet and Stacey i hope you have fun!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to the winners!! This was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great project! Congratulations to Yanet and Stacey!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would have been wrong. I guessed in my head and not on your blog. Great job on that project. Congrats to your winners.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to all the winners! It was so fun AND we got to know 2 more bloggers!
    xo
    lynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. it was great fun..and it is not surprising that you all have similar interest.
    ox

    ReplyDelete
  15. This came out awesome - love the aqua on the beadboard

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omigosh! This is crazy exciting!! I can't believe I won the gift card!
    I am always at Home Depot...we just bought our first house...this is the best prize for me! Thank you! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats to all the winners!! Your project turned out so cute - well done, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are so creative. I have seen dozens of those little wood shelves at thrift stores over the years and would never have come up with that idea. It will be a really useful addition to your sewing space.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today. I love hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails